Monday, September 7, 2009

  • Busy this whole weeks.
  • Booked Hus Chalets Over At Paris Downtown East.
  • 26/27 of Sept.
  • Will inform u guys soon.
  • When over to order Hus Birthday's Cake - 3Kg. ( Hope he like it) muaccks
  • Thinking of wad to get for Hus :x Must THINK hard :))
  • Anyway i areadly brought 2 presents for him. But i dun think is enough cus Hus really really 100% dote & love on mi lottss :))
  • Anyway i think is not the matter of many presents he got from mi, i knw wad Hus thinking.
  • No present also nevermind, as long as i'm always there for him, right Hus, if u pass by my blog, remember to tag. Okie ♥♥♥
  • Well, i thinking of D.I.Y again. LOL
  • Shall see i can do =3
  • Anyway i am so happy to have SSR by MYSIDE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2007 Year 2008

Year 2009
Hus is post is for u, my one & onli.
we've been through ups and downs together,
from bad times to good times,
unhappy moments to happy moments.
bless us to be better than ever as we grow old together.
loving you only & always, Anna Lim

"Infinite blue sky, puffy white clouds"

"Gazing up with a daze expression"

"Slowly blinking with my mascara-eye lashes"

"Don't change any as you have no right too"

"Taking a deep breath, heart beating calmly."

"Blue rose petals, around me."

"Love me? , Love me not?, Love me!."

"Sitting infront of that white table,"

"Dressed so amazingly elegant."

"Scent of romance around me."

"Church bells ringing, people talking,"

"I will see it through."

"Time to go, walking out the door"

"I would never sympathize for anyone, anymore.."

"Slowly walking down the road"

"Past those huge doors"

"Silent melodies, people looking."

"Walking down the aisle, blushing"

"Reaching the final destination.."

"Smiling towards him.."

"A moment of slience,"

"Do you Lim Pei Qing take Sim Shui Rong as your lawful only husband,"

"... Yes, I do"

"And"

"Do you Sim Shui Rong take Lim Pei Qing as your lawful only wife,"

"Yes, I certainly do"

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife,"

"You May Kiss The Bride."

"Hugs & Kisses."








Anna's
Shuirong's Fiancce

I love to smile & laugh,
As laughter is the best medicine for me.
who is pampered by many people ard her
espically mom,dad,famillies & hus Blesseed to have world's most
awesome hus
and a group of wonderful gorgeous

but, don't try to judging me! hating her won't make u pretty either =)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Shuirong
Love of my life

He never fail to make me
smile & laugh,
When i am stress or unhappy.
That the reason why i him as much
With him around, nothing matters anymore & nothing can hurt me.
Im contented,cus he is around

YOU'LL BE ONLY ONE TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE YOU MORE THAN YESTERDAY, & LOVE YOU TILL ETERTITY ♥

Memories's

Brand New Year 2010
Posts For Hus,SSR
Me 21st
Jayden is born
Our Lovely Phot.
Dad B'dae
Mom B'dae
Lost of E71.
T3 with ade, jove & weiwei

3 years 9 months anniversary
3 years 11 months anniversary
4 YEARS ANNIVERSARY + CNY
4 YRS 2 MTHS ANNIVERSARY + BRO B'DAE
Lovely Outing With Hus

Memories Of Us
大年初二
大年初三

I ♥ February 2010

♥♥♥ Grandma B'dae ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Sweet & Lovely Grandma ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ Town with hus, jayden & hus's mom. ENJOY!! ♥♥♥
♥♥♥"Live life fantastic happy fun " ♥♥♥
♥♥♥Enjoy my days with wen & jess ♥♥♥


hello kitty





Amanda
Eileen
Hweeting
Jole
Jan
Jenny,Mikkel Mommy
Keli
Kityu
Kaixun
Lynn
Rachel
Shiyun
Zhisheng
Yanting
Yubin
Yingxin




August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Designer : Chili.
x o x o